- The first victim, Mary Ann Nichols, was killed August 31, with Saturn 13 Leo 45 conjunct Echeclus 15 Leo 11.
- Annie Chapman was killed September 8, with Saturn 14 Leo 42 conjunct Echeclus 15 Leo 43.
- Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddows were found on September 30, having been killed with the conjunct almost exact.
- The final victim, Mary Jane Kelly, was found November 9, with Saturn 19 Leo 54 conjunct Echeclus 18 Leo 26.
------------------------Born around the time of this conjunction:
- J. Frank Dobie, American folklorist and journalist. He was best known for many books depicting the richness and traditions of life in rural Texas during the days of the open range.
As a public figure, he was known in his lifetime for his outspoken liberal views against Texas state politics, and for his long personal war against what he saw as bragging Texans, political, social, and religious restraints on individual liberty, and the mechanized world's erosion of the human spirit. His most celebrated targets were professional educationists ("unctuous elaborators of the obvious"); state politicians ("When I get ready to explain homemade fascism in America, I can take my example from the state capitol of Texas"); and inappropriate architecture (a friend reports his saying that the University Tower, into which he refused to move, "looked like a toothpick in a pie, ought to be laid on its side and have galleries put around it").
His maverick attitude can be seen from his introductory comments to his book, "Guide to Life and Literature of the Southwest": "Not copyright in 1942. Again not copyright in 1952. Anybody is welcome to help himself to my.. big chocolate pie, sitting in the sky, while I bust a flow, and roll in my dough."
- T. S. Eliot, American-born writer, whose works are considered defining achievements of twentieth century Modernist poetry. Eliot is found to have been a great social commentator of the new industrial age, and with this - his poems put great emphasis on issues such as:
- The absence of religion
- The passing of time
- The decay of urban society (shown by effective use of imagery and personification)
- People's ambitions being restricted by the mundane, repetitive nature of life and the human condition in general
- People living lives of survival, rather than enjoyment, with regime and time forming the idea that humanity has lost its element of choice in the new industrial age
- Some quotes that define his thinking:
- "An election is coming. Universal peace is declared and the foxes have a sincere interest in prolonging the lives of the poultry."
- "Humankind cannot bear very much reality."
- "I don't believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates."
- "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."
- Princess Diana had her North Node 29 Leo 42 conjunct Mars 1 Virgo 38 in the 8th house. Now, we can add Echeclus to the picture, for she had hers at 1 Virgo 12. Mercury sextiled the three bodies at 3 Cancer 12.
- Adelle Davis had Echeclus in her eleventh at 14 Scorpio 37, squaring her first house Mercury (13 Aquarius 08) and Saturn (14 Aquarius 29), as well as making a quincunx to her Moon (16 Gemini 42).
- Jerry Brown was born with Echeclus in the 4th, 4 Scorpio 19, square his Ascendant (4 Leo 44), and opposing his 8th house Mercury (4 Taurus 50).
- Candice Bergen has Echeclus at 18 Aries 19, sitting right on her IC (18 Aries 36) thus opposing her MC. It also opposes her tenth house Jupiter (19 Libra 16) and squares her 7th house Saturn (20 Cancer 12.)
- Cher has Echeclus at 20 Aries 10 in her tenth house. It turns her T-square into a Grand Square. The other planets are: Jupiter 18 Liber 23 in the fourth, Moon 18 Capricorn 17 in the seventh, and Saturn 21 Cancer 07 in the first.
- Jamie Lee Curtis has Echeclus 22 Leo 43 in her tenth, square her fifth house Mars 21 Taurus 35, and trine her Venus 21 Sagittarius 51.
- Her father, Tony Curtis, has his Echeclus in his first house at 22 Leo 14, closely conjunct Jamie's. In his chart, it is conjunct his Neptune (20 Leo 05), square his eleventh house Mercury (24 Taurus 20), sextile his Venus 23 Gemini 11, and quincunx his Jupiter (21 Capricorn 38).
- Faye Dunaway has Escheclus at 7 Sagittarius 37 in her fourth house conjunct Mars (6 Sagittarius 55), very close to her IC (4 Sagittarius 44), and square her Ascendant (6 Virgo 33.) Other aspects to her Escheclus include the close quincunx to her Jupiter (6 Taurus 03) and Saturn (7 Taurus 55).
- Marlene Dietrich had Escheclus 25 Libra 23 in her second house, square her Mars 25 Capricorn 57 in her fifth, and quincunx her MC (25 Taurus 06.)
- David Copperfield has Escheclus in his eleventh house at 11 Leo 09, opposition his fifth house Moon at 12 Aquarius 10, and also sextiing his Mercury at 11 Libra 44.
- Philip K. Dick only has one close aspect to his Escheclus (14 Virgo 37), and that is an exact quincunx to his Moon (14 Aquarius 36). But what makes it even more interesting is that Philip was born with Escheclus stationary as it got ready to begin it's retrograde motion. So Escheclus is very strong in his nature.
- Harlan Ellison has Escheclus 3 Libra 16, very close to his Ascendant (2 Libra 18) and closely square his MC (2 Cancer 42). It also trines his Sun (5 Gemini 47.
- Whoopi Goldberg has Escheclus in her sixth at 7 Leo 59, square her Mercury at 8 Scorpio 34. It also trines her MC (6 Sagittarius 56) and Venus (9 Sagittarius 32.)
- Sally Field, on the other hand, has Escheclus 22 Aries 13, very close to her Descendant (19 Libra 05), closely square her MC (21 Cancer 01). It also closely sextiles her Uranus (21 Gemini 09.)
- Bob Geldof has Escheclus in his seventh house at 11 Cancer 47, near Uranus 13 Cancer 53. These bodies square his Sun (11 Libra 29) and sextile his Moon (9 Sagittarius 10.)
- Dave Brubeck was born with Escheclus at 7 Leo 37 in the second house, square Moon (7 Scorpio 40) in the fifth, and opposing Mars (7 Aquarius 20) in the 8th.
- Miles Davis was born with Escheclus at 26 Leo 18 in the fourth house, opposing Jupiter (26 Aquarius 24) in the tenth.
- David Carradine has Echeclus in his sixth, 26 Libra 10, square Venus 26 Capricorn 39 in the eleventh, and square Pluto 28 Cancer 26 in the fifth house. In addition, Echeclus is also sextile his Mercury, 27 Sagittarius 45.
- Patricia Arquette has Echeclus in her third house at 29 Virgo 38, closely opposition ninth house Venus at 29 Pisces 44.
- Her sister, Rosanna Arquette, has Echeclus in her eighth house at 21 Leo 57, closely square her Jupiter 22 Sco 48 in her eleventh house.
- Leonardo diCaprio has Echeclus 17 Scorpio 17 in the second house, adding it to his Sun (18 Scorpio 39) conjunct Venus (18 Scorpio 53). Saturn trines these bodies from 18 Cancer 47.
- Truman Capote's chart has Echeclus at 25 Leo 12 in the 1st, opposition Mars 25 Aquarius 44 in the 7th. Echeclus is also closely sextile his 5th house Moon (25 Libra 17)
- Federico Fellini was born with Escheclus 29 Cancer 34 in his eleventh house almost exactly opposition his fifth house Sun (29 Capricorn 29). It also is quincunx his Uranus (29 Aquarius 53.)
- Angela Davis' chart was very involved with her Escheclus, which she has in her tenth house at 5 Aquarius 51. Most notably, her Sun is closely conjunct at 5 Aquarius 39, and both of these fall conjunct her South Node (6 Aquarius 49), while Pluto (7 Leo 38) falls on her North Node. Her Escheclus trines her Mars (6 Gemini 28) and Uranus (4 Gemini 56), as well as her Neptune (4 Libra 07.
- Kurt Cobain had a seventh house Venus (26 Pisces 32) conjunct Saturn (28 Pisces 43). Echeclus, in his first house, opposed them both from 27 Virgo 03. Jupiter (25 Cancer 41) was sextile Escheclus from one side, and Neptune (24 Scorpio 21) from the other.
- William F. Buckley was born with Echeclus in his 4th at 1 Virgo 29, square his Sun 2 Sagittarius 09 in the 6th.
- Newt Gingrich has Echeclus at 23 Cap 42, in conjunction with his MC (21 Capricorn 04) and quincunx his Sun (25 Gemini 13).
- Pat Buchanan has a close Echeclus (8 Scorpio 57) conjunct Sun (9 Scorpio 38) in the 9th house.
- Senator Joseph McCarthy had Echeclus 24 Capricorn 54 in his 10th house. It squares his Mars (23 Libra 01) Pluto (25 Libra 05) conjunction.
- President George W. Bush was born with Echeclus 26 Aries 42, the most elevated body in his chart, conjunct his MC (24 Aries 12), and closely square his Saturn (26 Cancer 30.) So with every hard aspect to his Saturn, there is one to his Echeclus, and visa versa.
Here are some quotes from George W. Bush:
- "You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier." Describing what it's like to be governor of Texas, in Governing Magazine, July 1998
- "I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don't agree with each other, but that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." Bush, joking, on CNN, December 18, 2000
- "A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it," Bush was quoted in Business Week, July 30, 2001
- "I'm the commander, see... I don't need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president." as quoted in Bob Woodward's "Bush at War"
- "I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things." Said aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003
- "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002
- "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
- And you have to read the following two quotes, one right after the other:
- "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001
- "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." ï¿½Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002
- John Wayne Gacy was born at a New Moon (Sun 26 Pisces 00, Moon 28 Pisces 49) opposition Neptune (28 Virgo 35). Echeclus makes this a T-square from his first house at 29 Sagittarius 29.
He was convicted of child molestation in 1968, and released two years later, but this was only the beginning. He relocated and people in the new location did not know of his past. By 1971, he remarried, and was becoming a prominent and respected member of the community. He was known as a sharp businessman, immersed himself in organizations like the Jaycees, even becoming a committee member for the Democratic Party. He was very popular in the neighborhood, and the children loved him....he would often go to block parties and children's hospitals, entertaining the children in a clown suit and makup.
It was this last behavior that later gave him the nickname of the "Killer Clown," when it was discovered that he had secretly raped and murdered thirty three boys and men (29 of whom he buried in his crawl space) between 1972-1978. A noted psychologist said that Gacy did not fit into any psychological profile associated with serial killers.
Click here Echeclus, to find out how to discover where your Echeclus is.Back to Chiron's Friends